For all admitted and intending students looking to study in the University of Seychelles, here is a breakdown of the UniSey Courses and Tuition Fees Structure for undergraduate and postgraduate courses and programmes. This fees also covers all Seychelles and international students.
Education plays a crucial role in shaping an individual’s future. However, the cost of education, particularly tuition fees, has become a significant concern for students and their families.
The University of Seychelles is a public university located in Anse Royale, Seychelles. It was established in 2009 and is the only university in Seychelles.
University of Seychelles Admission Requirements
To study at the University of Seychelles, you need to have each of the following:
- be at least 17 years old by September of the year of registration, and
- hold 3 GCE A-levels at grades EED or above; or 2 GCE A-levels at grade E or above plus 3 GCSE/GCE O-levels at grade C or above in different subjects; or 2 GCE A-levels at grade E or above plus 2 GCE AS-levels at grade D or above in different subjects, and
- hold GCSE/GCE O-levels English at grade C or above or have passed a recognised English proficiency test within the past 3 years.
The university also accepts other, equivalent international qualifications. To find out whether your qualifications will be recognised, please contact email@example.com.
University of Seychelles Courses and Tuition Fees 2023/2024
University of Seychelles Courses & Programmes
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Honours
- B.Ed Secondary – Social Sciences
- B.Ed. in Secondary Education with specialization in History / Geography / Mathematics / English
- BSc Business Administration with specialisation in Marketing/International Business/Human Resource Management/ Financial Services
- BSc (Honours) Environmental Science
- BSocSc Social Work
- BSocSc Youth and Community Work
- Diploma in Computing and IT in Networking, Infrastructure and Security / Software Development / Web Technologies and Databases
- Diploma in Journalism
- MA in Education (with PGCE exit point)
- MA in Peace and Conflict Resolution
- MSc in Marine Science and Sustainability
L’Universite de la Reunion
Commonwealth of Learning
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration (CEMBA)
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration (CEMPA)
University of Mauritius
University of Seychelles Tuition Fees
For all applications, there is a non-refundable application processing fee of $40. For University of London International Programmes, there is an additional non-refundable application processing fee of $170.
Below is the school fees for each course.
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Honours – SCR 150,000 per year
BSc (Honours) Environmental Science – SCR 113,000 per year
Licence de Français (BA French) – SCR 133,000 per year
Diploma in Journalism – SCR 50,000 per year
Masters in Educational Leadership – SCR 27,442 per year
Kindly note that all of these tuition fees structure are subject to change over time.
University of Seychelles Scholarship and Financial Aid
Seychellois students are invited to apply for financial support through the Government of Seychelles Scheme at the Agency for National Human Resource Development. Students benefiting from a government scholarship will need to work for either the Government of Seychelles and/or the Republic of Seychelles, and they will also have to respect the bonding time frame as per the agreement.
Duration and Cost of Bonding Agreement for Government Scholarships
The bonding agreement is based on cost and varies from a minimum of two years to a maximum of seven years. In cases of fragmented training, the period of training is added but should not exceed five years. The cost of the training includes tuition fees, stipend and allowances, course materials for local training and proportionate salary for in-service students. Any change in the cost of training resulting from an extension of studies is to be included in a revised bonding agreement endorsed by the student and guarantor, with the bonded period amended accordingly.
Students can also seek support through loans from local banks. Contact should be made direct with the respective banks for more information.
International University of East Africa, IUEA Courses and Fees Structure
Nkumba University Courses and Tuition Fees Structure
Addis Ababa University Courses and Fees Structure
Open University of Tanzania Courses and School Fees Structure
Leave a Reply