University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship 2020/2021
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship 2020/2021 is available for domestic and international students undertaking a Masters /Doctoral degree.
Established by the University of Melbourne, this scholarship is available to high achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Master by research degree or Doctoral degree.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of Study
Any eligible graduate research degree offered at the University of Melbourne
Number of Scholarship Awards
Domestic and International students
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree
- Living allowance of $30,600 per year pro-rata (2019 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
- University of Melbourne Mobility Awards for International Students 2020/2021
- AstraZeneca Young Health Programme Scholarship 2020/2021
- Carnegie Mellon University, CMU Australia Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- Google Africa Certification Scholarship 2020/2021 For Young Africans
- University of Pretoria MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021
Eligibility for University of Melbourne Scholarship
To be eligible for this University of Melbourne PhD scholarship, you need to have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship Programme
If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship and also see the University of Melbourne PhD application deadline