Great news for all aspirants of the University of Benin, as the Uniben Portal, has been opened and the Uniben Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 has been released. The price of the UNIBEN Form is ₦2,000.
This is to notify the public that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is on.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session; will take place between 2nd December and 12th December, 2020 in designated centers within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2020/2021
|Application Start Date:||17/08/2020 12:00:00|
|Application Closing Date:||01/12/2020 16:59:00|
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME.
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include the English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ to provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
Candidates should go back on-line on 25th November 2020 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
UNIBEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
Application website closes by midnight of 30th November 2020. Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 30th November 2020 will not be screened.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
S/N GROUP COURSE CATEGORIES/FACULTY
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Mathematics and Economics
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
Education Life Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling
Early Childhood Education
LOVE TRAUMA!!! 300 Level Uniben Student Commits Suicide (SEE PHOTOS)
8 Strong Keys to Passing any Post Utme Examination in Nigerian Universities
List of Best Courses to Study in Nigeria with Job Opportunities
UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Form 2019 Is Out
UNIBEN Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental)
UNIBEN JUPEB Foundation Programme Admission 2019/2020 Academic Session
4 throughts on "University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021"