For all applicants for admission into the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto, here is a full list of the UDUSOK Cut Off Mark for all Courses like Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy, Law, Engineering, e.t.c. This also contains the Cut Off Mark for the POST UTME/Screening.
Get more information on Myinfoconnect.com about the udusok cut off mark for pharmacy, udusok cut off mark for medical laboratory science, cut off mark for medicine and surgery in usmanu danfodiyo university, udus cut off 2019, udusok 2019/2020, udusok school fees, udus law cut off mark, udusok courses and more.
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (formerly the University of Sokoto) is one of the four Universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in September 1975, at which time three University Colleges (now full-fledged Universities) were established.
The development of the university started on a temporary site (now called City Campus), situated along Sultan Abubakar Road, Sokoto. classes started in October 20th, 1977, with an initial enrolment of ninety-three undergraduate students for the degrees of Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Arts/Science in Education and Bachelor of Science; and an academic staff strength of thirty-three.
UDUSOK Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- The candidate must make at least 160 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto.
WHAT IS A CUT-OFF MARK?
A Cut Off Mark is the benchmark in which a student must meet in his/her JAMB Utme Examination so as to be considered for a Post UTME Examination or direct admission by the management of the institution he/she wishes to attend.
UDUSOK Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021
|COMMON & ISLAMIC LAW||220||210||200|
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY||280||250||230|
|MED LAB SC IENCE||250||240||220|
|ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCE MGT||180||160||160|
|CHEMISTRY (PURE & APPLIED)||180||170||160|
|PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION||180||160||160|
- ISLAMIC STUDIES 200 180 160
- LINGUISTICS 190 160 160
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH 190 160 160.
- HISTORY 180 160 160
- HAUSA 180 160 160
- ENGLISH 190 180 160
- FRENCH 170 160 160
Documents Needed for UDUSOK Screening Excercise
- JAMB Result
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Original copies of your O’Level Results (certificates and statements of result)
- Payment Registration Slip.