Table of Contents
For all applicants for admission into the Sule Lamido University, here is a full list of the SLU Cut Off Mark for all Courses like Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy, Law, Engineering, e.t.c. This Cut Off Mark affects the POST UTME/Screening process on the institution also.
Get more information on Myinfoconnect.com about the fud cut off mark, federal university dutse cut off mark, jigawa state university, kafin hausa courses, sule lamido university school fees, sule lamido university latest news, sule lamido university student portal, sule lamido university post utme 2019, slu.edu.ng/online application, jigawa state university post utme, sule lamido university direct entry, sule lamido university admission list 2019, fud cut off mark 2019
Sule Lamido University is a state-owned public university located in Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State, Nigeria. The University was licensed by the NUC on 17th July 2013 as the 39th State-Owned University and 129th in the Nigerian University System (NUS). It was established 13 May 2013, licensed by National Universities Commission in July 2013 as a Jigawa State University and full academic activities commenced in September 2014. In December 2014 a bill by the Jigawa State House of Assembly effectively renamed the Sule Lamido University.
SLU Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- The candidate must make at least 160, 170 or 180 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Sule Lamido University.
WHAT IS A CUT-OFF MARK?
A Cut Off Mark is the benchmark in which a student must meet in his/her JAMB Utme Examination so as to be considered for a Post UTME Examination or direct admission by the management of the institution he/she wishes to attend.
SLU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2020/2021
The Cut-Off points for the UTME candidates are as follows:
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
|1.||B.A. (Ed) English||170|
|2.||B.Sc. (Ed) Biology||170|
|3.||B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry||160|
|4.||B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics||160|
|5.||B.Sc. (Ed) Physics||160|
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
|5||B.A. Islamic Studies||180|
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology — 170
- B.Sc. Chemistry — 160
- B.Sc. Computer Science — 160
- B.Sc. Mathematics — 160
- B.Sc. Physics — 160
Documents Needed for SLU Screening Excercise
- JAMB Result
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Original copies of your O’Level Results (certificates and statements of result)
- Payment Registration Slip.