We bring you new update on the School of Health Technology Kano Freshers Registration Procedure for 2023/2024. This is to inform all newly admitted students of kano state College of Health Science that the school management released the registration procedures for the session.
At School of Health Technology Kano, the registration process for freshers is straightforward and easy to follow.
School of Health Technology Kano Freshers Registration Procedure
1. PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER THROUGH YOUR DASHBOARD USING YOUR E-MAIL
2. PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE OF N5000 AT POLARIS BANK ACCOUNT NAME: SCHOOL OF HYGIENE ACCOUNT NUMBER 4060014417
3. PROCEED TO ADMISSION OFFICE WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS AND ACCEPTANCE RECEIPT FOR SCREENING
4. COLLECT A PAYMENT SCHEDULE FROM ADMISSION OFFICE AND GO TO POLARIS BANK FOR REGISTRATION IN ACCOUNT NUMBER STATED ON PAYMENT SCHEDULE
5. RETURN TO BURSARY/ACCOUNTANT AFTER MAKING PAYMENT FROM THE BANK
6. RETURN TO ADMISSION OFFICE FOR REGISTRATION NUMBER AND STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS
7. PROCEED TO SCHOOL CLINIC FOR MEDICAL CHECK-UP AND PAY N2000. NOTE THAT, General Registration Receipt Must Be Attached with Medical Examination Request Form:
8. REFER TO YOUR DEPARTMENT FOR DOCUMENTATION AND COLLECTION OF UNIFORM.
Registering as a new student at School of Health Technology Kano is a simple and easy process. Follow the step-by-step guide in this post to complete your registration without any problems. Make sure to read the instructions carefully and provide accurate information to avoid issues. If you have any difficulties during the registration process, contact the admission office for help.
Kano State University of Science and Technology, KUST Cut Off Mark for All Courses
School of Health Jahun Admission Form
Leave a Reply