Table of Contents
Join us as we uncover the core requirements to study Geology at UNN, whether you’re a prospective student with a passion for the Earth sciences or an enthusiast eager to comprehend the geological forces shaping our world.
University Of Nigeria Geology Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Geology in UNN? Does UNN accept two sittings for Geology? What are the requirements to study Geology in University Of Nigeria.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Geology at UNN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Nigeria JAMB Subject Combination for Geology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Geology at University Of Nigeria.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Geology, all you need to know about Geology department in UNN as well as other schools you can also study Geology as a course apart from the University Of Nigeria should you wish to explore more.
Does UNN Offer Geology?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) offers Geology.
This means that Geology is Accredited In UNN.
Now that you are aware that UNN offers Geology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Geology in UNN.
Requirements To Study Geology in UNN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through JAMB To Study Geology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Geology in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNN Geology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNN Direct Entry Requirements For Geology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Geology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Geology In UNN
Before you will be offered admission to study Geology in UNN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Nigeria to study Geology.
UNN Subject Combination For Geology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Geology in UNN.
Use Of English
Is UNN Good For Geology?
The University Of Nigeria thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Geology in UNN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Nigeria is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Geology.
Does UNN Accept Two Sittings For Geology?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) Accepts two sittings for Geology.
How Many Years Is Geology In UNN?
Geology in UNN is a 4-year course.
UNN School Fees For Geology
UNN school fees for Geology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.