Table of Contents
Oyo State School of Nursing Eleyele Cut-Off Mark 2020/2021
Many people are wondering what the official cut-off mark for the Oyo State School of Nursing is. The college of nursing does not have any proposed UTME cut-off mark. All applicants should simply meet the requirements mentioned above in order to gain admission to the School of Nursing.
Oyo State School of Nursing Requirements
Basic General Nursing is a three-year programme commencing from October 2020, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit pass at not more than two (2) sittings from the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
How To Apply Oyo State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Form
Interested candidates are to follow the under listed process for online application:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Online application starts on 9th March, 2020 and must be completed on or before 15th June, 2020.
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Tuesday, 16th June – Thursday, 18th June, 2020.
- Date of Interview: Monday, 29th June – Friday, 3rd July, 2020.
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website