The Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, formerly called Northwest University Kano has released the NWU New Students Registration Procedures. Endeavor you follow these procedures to ensure that you have a smooth stay in this university.
First of all, we would like to say congratulations to all who were on the Yusuf Maitama Sule University admission list
This is to inform all the fresh and returning undergraduate students of the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano), that the management has released the registration guidelines for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Yusuf Maitama Sule University,Kano NWU Registration Guidelines.
The NWU Registration Process Commences on Monday 13th January 2020 and End on Friday 14th February 2020.
Candidates are required to follow the stages below to register. Click the image to view.
NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION
1. Go to Bursary office at 2nd floor, City Campus for PAYMENT VERIFICATION
2. Present payment and other Registration Documents to Academic Division for Documentation.
- Go to Faculty/Department To obtain a list of courses to register, Upload at the Registration Portal & Print CRF, BIODATA & ACCEPTANCE FORM
- Report to Level Coordinator for the signing of CRF
- Make sure that you have enough copies of your credentials for submission at the relevant offices
1. Return to Academic Division for submission of CRF, ACCEPTANCE FORM and other Documents.
2. Go to Student Affairs Division for I.D. Card.
3. Go to University Library for registration
Ensure that you have enough copies of your credentials for submission at the relevant offices