Table of Contents
Exciting news for all aspirants of the Institute of Management and Technology as the IMT School Portal has been opened and the IMT HND Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered Institute of Management and Technology, Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the Screening form
It is important and essential for all applicants to note that the Institute of Management and Technology has a high admission acceptance rate of about 70%. This means that about 70% of the total number of students that apply to IMT are usually accepted and given admission.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to enrol into its Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
IMT HND Courses Offered
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Co-operative Economics and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agric Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in :
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine Arts with options in:
- Painting & Sculpture
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Printing Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning.
IMT HND Admission Entry Requirements
Applicants for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
How to Apply for IMT HND Admission Form
- Interested candidates should visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on Apply at the top right-hand corner of the IMT website.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate an invoice that contains a remita number. Then, print-out your invoice. This print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- Proceed to any bank and pay the application fee of N5000 through the Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After the payment in the bank, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- For online Application Support, contact: 07016705460, 08167090026 or send an email to [email protected].
Deadline: Not Specified.