To whom it may concern, here is an update on the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, FUNAI Post UTME Result for Law Program.
We are glad to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) just concluded post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released their results.
How to Check FUNAI Post UTME Result.
To access the result, candidates are expected to pay One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, by following the steps below:
- Go to FUNAI post-UTME result checking portal at “Check PUTME Screening Result”
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number
- Select Supplementary/Law Results from the dropdown and submit to generate an etranzact invoice of N1,000.00
- Proceed to the bank for your payment
- Return to the platform after payment
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number again and Select Supplementary/Law Results from the dropdown
- Enter the Etranzact pin from the bank
- Submit to view your results
Note: Candidates should note that the result of the test does not amount to having gained admission into the University as there are other requisite conditions.
Finally, candidates should beware of fraudsters. The University has not authorized any person (s) to collect money from candidates for admission. Any money paid to individuals in that regard is at the giver’s risk. The University would not be held liable for it.
PLEASE, BE WARNED!
JAMB and Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
1 throught on "Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, AE-FUNAI Post UTME Result for 2019/2020 Academic Session | Law Program"