Congratulations to all applicants of the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku whose names were successfully uploaded on the 1st Batch, 2nd Batch and 3rd Batch of the DSPG Admission list released on the DSPG school portal.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check DSPG HND Admission List
You can confirm your admission status from the Admissions office, permanent-site.
- Go to DSPG admission portal at https://dspg.waeup.org/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login to access your DSPG admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) for the 2020/2021 academic session
DSPG Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Please be informed that the admission list for the 2020/2021 admission session is out. All candidates are to log in to the schools portal https://dspg.waeup.org to check their admission status or visit the school’s admission office for further enquiries.
Clearance Procedure for ND Students:
1 Check Your admission status online.
2 Pay Your acceptance Fee online.
3. Pay your O’level result verification fee online
4.Upload The Following documents into the Polytechnic Portal: O’level result, local government Identification, Birth certificate or Age declaration, jamb result slip and attestation letter.
4. Proceed to the admission office with the originals and photocopies of the uploaded documents and medical test receipt from the school’s medical centre for Physical clearance.
6. Pay your school fees to obtain your matriculation number
7. Register your courses and get them validated by your course level adviser
8. Proceed to your department for final documentation and submission of file.
NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCEPTANCE FOR DELTANS IS ₦10,750 AND NON-DELTANS IS ₦20,750