Great news for all aspirants of the Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara as the DESPO School Portal has been opened and the DESPO HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees, and Details on the DESPO HND Admission form.
DESPO HND Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara HND Requirements
a) National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
b) 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
c) At least one-year Post-ND working experience in the area of specialization.
d) At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their specialization areas.
DESPO HND Admission Form Guide
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DESPO HND Screening Date
The Screening Exercise will hold as follows:
DATE: Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th February 2021
TIME; 10:00am prompt
VENUE: Polytechnic’s campus
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitizers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be a temperature test at every entrance.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
SEE ALSO: DSPG HND Admission Form for Full-Time
Leave a Reply