We wish to inform you of the ongoing sales of the Crescent University Abeokuta, CUAB Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session for Degree, Diploma and Certificate.
If you are interested, you can now apply for admission into the Certificate, Diploma and Degree part-time programmes of Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB), Centre For Sub and External Degree Programmes (CESEDEP) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About Crescent University
Crescent University, an Islamic, non-sectarian and co-educational institution.
Standing for scholarship, service and character, Crescent is the pioneer Islamic University in Nigerian and was established in 2005. With a mission to develop world-class human resources to meet global development challenges; the university offers courses in Business, Banking, Accounting, Economics and Actuarial Sciences, Mass Communication, Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Political Science as well as Information and Communication Technology.
SEE ALSO: Crescent University Abeokuta School Fees for All Courses 2020/2021
Crescent University Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Crescent University Part-Time Courses
The Part-TIme Courses Offered at Crescent University Abeokuta are:
- Diploma/Certificate/Part-Time Degree Programme
- Diploma In Law
- Direct entry admission through Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) and A’ Level Cambridge Programme. The direct entry programmes are designed for candidates who did not sit or pass Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examinations at the required University admission level.
|4.||Banking and Finance||5|
|5.||Economics with Operation Research||5|
Benefits of Crescent University Part-Time Programmes.
- Put behind UTME challenges
- Beat Post UTME hurdles
- Become an undergraduate through Direct Entry
- Complete your Four Year Courses in four years (No strikes)
- Enrol for Interim Joint Matriculation Board and A’ Level Cambridge Programme.
- Fast track your Career In your chosen fields
- Study in an environment conducive for learning
How to Apply for Crescent University Part-Time Form Easily
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng, click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 08034999775, 08096629914, 08030644731, 08023034461,08033202322, 08039130891,08022380286
- Crescent University Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Crescent University Abeokuta, CUAB JUPEB Admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Crescent University Abeokuta, CUAB Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Crescent University Abeokuta School Fees for All Courses 2020/2021
Leave a Reply