Welcome to the comprehensive Course Catalog at Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa. This invaluable resource provides a detailed overview of the diverse range of academic offerings available for the upcoming academic year.
The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa was established on 1st July, 1983 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The establishment of the Polytechnic was predicated on the Government’s desire to transform the society technologically.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, Nasarawa State has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, Nasarawa State.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Course Catalog at Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa”.
Thanks For VISITING