We wish to inform all those who participated in the CONAMKAT interview screening and entrance exam exercise that the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery has released the CONAMKAT admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The admission list has been successfully uploaded online. Its the time of the year when students are anxious to know if they have been granted admission into the school of their choice or if they have to wait again.
How to Check CONAMKAT Basic Midwifery Admission List
Follow the link below to access your admission status:
The successful candidates who have been admitted into the Basic Midwifery Programme at Nana Babajo and Kasimu Kofar Bai College of Nursing Sciences Satellite Campuses are hereby informed that online registration will commence on Monday, March 12th, 2023 and end on Sunday, March 26th, 2023.
SEE ALSO: JAMB CBT Centres Approved in Katsina State
Federal College of Education Katsina, FCE Katsina School Fees
CONAMKAT Online Registration
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on CONAMKAT Student Portal
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for the online registration.
DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Nana Babajo School of Midwifery, Malumfashi, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- College Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
- Item 1–10, 18 and 19 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
- Please note that failure to complete your registration by Sunday, March 26th, 2023 will result in forfeiture of your admission.
- It is important to be aware that lectures will commence on Monday, March 27th, 2023.
Leave a Reply