Here is some realtime update on the Bishop Stuart University Admission Application Form for 2023/2024 session. Are you interested in studying at Bishop Stuart University? The application process can be overwhelming, I will walk you through each step of the way to make it as smooth as possible.
The management of the Bishop Stuart University has released its application form online for all interested applicants of the institution. The management has also adviced that it is important for all applicants to know the Bishop Stuart University Courses and Fees Structure.
But firstly, you need to make sure you meet up one or more of the admission requirements for your course of study.
Bishop Stuart University Admission Requirements
For your application to be considered successful, you need to meet these minimum entry requirements and the requirements for the course of your choice.
(a) Graduate applicants.
- A Ph.D. Applicant must possess a Masters Degree from a recognized University.
- A Masters Degree Applicant must possess a Bachelors Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- A Postgraduate Diploma applicant must possess a Bachelors Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
(b) Undergraduate applicants.
- A Bachelors Degree applicant must possess;
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least 2 principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent
OR A Diploma with at least a credit/distinction level in the relevant field from a recognized institution or the equivalent,
OR A mature Age Entry Examinations Certificate accredited by the NCHE with 50% and above.
2. A Diploma applicant must possess;
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiaries at the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent
OR A certificate with at least a credit/distinction level in the relevant field from a recognized institution or the equivalent.
(c) Higher Education Certificate (HEC)
Applicant must possess at least two subsidiary passes or one principal pass or vocational qualifications level 2 OR 3.
Gulu University Admission Form
How to apply for Bishop Stuart University Application Form 2023/2024
You will need
- An email address and contact number.
- Your Academic documents to pick key details like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting, etc.
- Scanned copies of your O and A Level pass slips, Passport size photo, Birth certificate, Previous school ID and Academic Transcripts.
- An Internet connection.
Step 1: Accessing the Online application Portal Link
- To access the portal please follow the link by clicking here: https://admissions.bsu.ac.ug. This should take you to a secured website page, please NOTE that you might be redirected to other websites that may pretend to be as the application portal in this case you are advised to follow the above link that is recommended by the university.
Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in the setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing the “+” button on PC and “CMD” and “+” on Mac.
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address. NOTE: Sometimes depending on your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Log in using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option.
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. The password should have at least a length of six characters.
- The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3: Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised schemes read the instructions carefully for each of the schemes you want to apply for.
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit, there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form.
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done.
- After you have paid the application fees, please login again to confirm the application progress. The status should change from “Application Submitted” to “Application Completed”. If you have any problems regarding application, please contact the University Academic Registrar’s Office via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Keep track of your email address and password you registered with as important materials from the university system will always be sent to you via that email address.
- Do not share your application portal login credentials with anyone else.
- Remember to Logout after you have finished applying
- Please check Downloads for a full guide
Bishop Stuart University Application Deadline
The application deadline for the Bishop Stuart University has not been officially released by the institutions management but it is important to note that the university has 4 intakes that run every Academic Year (January, May, July for Nurses, and August Intakes).
Leave a Reply