We bring you realtime update on the Anambra State College Of Health Technology, ASCOHT Admission Application Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND, HND and other programmes of the Anambra State College Of Health Technology (ASCOHT), Obosi, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Anambra State College of Health Technology is an institution that provides quality education to students who aspire to work in the healthcare sector. The college is located in Obosi, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State, Nigeria. The college is known for its excellent academic programs, experienced faculty, and state-of-the-art facilities.
COURSES ADMISSIBLE THROUGH JAMB EXAMINATION
- Environmental Health Technology (EHT – ND Programme
- Health Information Management CHIM – ND Programme
COURSES ADMISSIBLE THROUGH COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW-Diploma) Junior
- Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW-Certificate).
- Pharmacy Technicians Course (Pharm Tech-Certificate)
- Environmental Health Technicians (Ent-certificate)
- Medical Laboratory Technicians’ Course (MLT-Certificate)
- Medical X-Ray Technician/Medical image Processing Technical Program (MIPT)
How to Apply for Anambra State College Of Health Technology, ASCOHT Application Form
Below is the step by step application process of the Anambra State College Of Health Technology Application Form for ND, HND and other programmes:
- STEP 1: Go to www.ascoht.edu.ng. click on ADMISSION, complete the PURCHASE APPLICATION FORM menu and proceed to PAYMENT On paystack.
- STEP 2: On completion of payment on PAYSTACK, a receipt will be generated with a reference number.
- STEP 3: Go back to main menu and select APPLICATION FORM, then fill and submit
NOTE: THE COST OF THE FORM IS N8,600
ADMISSION SALES OF FORMS COMMENCES ON: Tuesday 7th March, 2023 and Closes on Monday 7th August 2023
For Further Enquiries Please Contact: 08138187100, 07083602175
NOTE: All Candidates seeking admission for the FIRST SET of Courses and who should take JAMB are to purchase their JAMB forms and make the Institution their first choice.