The American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. is proud to offer scholarship programs to students who are currently pursuing or planning to pursue their education in a healthcare-related field.
The scholarship program is designed to help students who are passionate about healthcare and want to make a difference in people’s lives.
The American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. was founded in 1998 with the mission of providing comprehensive and affordable CPR and first aid training to individuals and organizations. Over the years, the organization has grown to become one of the most trusted sources of CPR and first aid training in the United States. Their training programs are designed to be accessible to everyone, regardless of their level of experience or background.
The organization’s mission is threefold: to provide high-quality training that is both informative and engaging, to increase awareness of the importance of CPR and first aid skills, and to empower individuals and organizations to respond effectively in emergency situations.
In the United Kingdom and the United States, clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners, diagnose health problems and prescribe the correct medications and other therapies, depending on particular state regulations.
SEE ALSO: Macquarie University Indian Arts Scholarship For International Students In Australia
Students who are eligible with the given below norms can only apply for the grant:
- A student applying for this scholarship must be currently enrolled in or using within the next academic year, in a degree program in the fields of healthcare or education, at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must have a GPA score of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Students must focus on their essay, as broad scholarship views, of what counts as a “healthcare field,” and that can include students pursuing mental health degrees or occupations, as well as administrative and non-profit programs. Applicants have the opportunity to make their case for why their chosen field of study can be classified as healthcare or education.
How to Apply for American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship
If you are eligible according to the above criteria, then you are all set to apply for the grant. Applicants have to submit their applications with required documents on the following email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get consideration.
- Applicants must submit an updated resume with, applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email.
- Applicants must write an essay of between 750 and 1,000 words, explaining your career aspirations, how you plan to advance healthcare and/or education through your work, and what inspired you to commit yourself to this field. You can submit your essay as attached Word File or linked as a Google Doc.
- Applicants must attach a copy of the most recent academic transcript to prove enrollment in a qualifying degree program from accredited U.S. institutions. OR A copy of your letter of acceptance, confirming future registration in a qualifying degree program from accredited U.S. institutions.
- You must provide your school GPA.
- The scholarship winner will need to submit a photocopy of a government-issued state identification card or driver’s license.
The outstanding scholar will be award with the “Save a Life” Scholarship of worth $1,500. This grant is awarded twice per year: once in the spring and once in the fall. The award will help students accomplish their higher and quality education.
Application Deadline for American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship
The application deadline for a fall scholarship is October 1st, 2023
Leave a Reply