To all students who found their names in the Air Force Institute of Technology admission list, we bring you a realtime update on the next step in your admission clearance process as the AFIT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure has been released.
This is to inform all the newly admitted Degree and ND candidates of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
THIS POST RELATED TO: afit school fees, afit admission 2019/2020, afit portal, afit admission 2018/2019. afit admission list 2019, afit login, how much is school fees for afit school, nigerian air force university, how much is afit acceptance fee
SEE ALSO: AFIT School Fees 2019/2020 Schedule
AFIT Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
AFIT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
AFIT ND and Degree programmes acceptance fee = N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Admitted candidates are to note that registration and payment of acceptance fee commence from 15 January 2020.
- Go to www.afit.edu.ng.
- Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
- Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your JAMB Reg No.
- On your page, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
NOTE: You are to come to the Academic Branch of AFIT with your printed receipt to collect your provisional Admission Letter.
For further inquiry, please call 09074411999/08155559571
Leave a Reply