To all those preparing for the 2020 University of Jos, OAU Post UTME, here are some UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers that will enable you to perform well in the forthcoming exams. Like jamb, UNIJOS PostUTME usually repeats Past Questions also.
Blame yourself if you fail the UNIJOS 2020 Post UTME. All necessary materials have been made available to you to score HIGH in the UNIJOS Post UTME and be sure of your admission. See also the UNIJOS Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental).
This post contains information on the free UNIJOS post utme past questions and answers pdf, UNIJOS post utme past questions 2019, oau post utme past question online, UNIJOS aptitude test past question, UNIJOS post utme past questions free download, UNIJOS post utme aptitude test, UNIJOS post utme syllabus, how many questions is UNIJOS post utme, UNIJOS Post Utme Past Questions 2020 and more.
Sample Free UNIJOS Post Utme Questions and Answers
Here are some sample questions from the University of Jos Post UTME exercise.
UNIVERSITY OF JOS ENGLISH POST UTME TEST
Time allowed: 30 minutes
Read the following instructions carefully
Read the passage 1 below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Each question carries 2 marks
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is by taking the time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three stages in this process.
First, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they themselves possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes, and interests to support the initial
It is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to disappointments and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author, couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship (a) when they show their assets and liabilities (b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes (c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes (d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of (a) good and bad qualities (b) adequate knowledge of each other (c) individual responsibility (d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage is (a) young unmarried adults (b) people seeking compatibility in their partner (c) those who fall in love at first sight (d) the general public and marriage counselors
4. The best title for the passage is (a) researches on marriage compatibility (b) liabilities and assets in marriage (c) compatibility in marriage (d) responsibility in marriage
5. To be unpleasantly surprised” in the passage means to be (a) physically prepared for any eventuality (b) psychological prepared for my eventuality (c) seriously shocked by the outcome of the union (d) taken unawares when marriage is done
1. An autobiographical novel is:
a. A novel was written about another novelist
b. A true account of a novelist’s life by himself
c. A novel in which the novelist draws mainly on materials from his own life
d. A novel using the ‘I’ pronoun
2. The plot in prose fiction is best defined as:
a. The cause and — effect sequence of events
b. The brief summary of events
c. The central event
d. The subject — a matter of a novel
3. Which of these is not true about the unity of action in a novel?
a. Action may be unified through a single main character
b. Action may be unified by being set in one place
c. Action may be unified by many characters
d. Action may be unified by having one consistent point of view
4. Action in a novel is best defined as:
a. The summary of the novel’s story
b. What the characters do or say in the novel
c. The numerous subplots of the novel put together
d. The totality of all the episodes in a novel leading to the conclusion
5. Suspense in a novel means
a. the postponement of the hero’s death till the last possible moment
b. the intense emotions that the author conveys
c the inconclusive end of a novel
d. when we are curious about what happens next in a novel
6. A realistic novel is one in which the characters are:
c. just of above-average intelligence
d. the types that we meet in everyday life
7. The theme is best defined as:
a. The subject matter of a novel or play the
b. a central idea in a play or novel
c. The point of view in that novel
d. The sum — total of all the characters experiences
8. What figure of speech does the following quotation contain?
Life’s but a walking shadow (Macbeth)
a. A metaphor b. An image c. A synecdoche d. An allusion
9. Which of the following statement is most true about poetry?
a. the meaning of words is more important than their sounds
b. the sounds of words are more important than their meanings
c. the sound of words are often more important than their meanings
d sounds and meanings of words are of little consequence
10. Which of these best defines exposition in drama?
a. the author’s own general introduction to the play
b. the author’s early exposure of his dramatis personae to conflict
c. introduction to the characters and the general problem with which the play deals
d. the first performance of the play on stage
Get the Complete UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Now
How to Download Complete UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF:
The cost of the newly updated UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is 1,500.00 naira ONLY. Others sell at 2,000naira but we sell it at NGN1,500 just for you. And it contains ALL SUBJECTS and including current affairs.
Here is how to make payment.
See The Payment Detail Below.
- Account Name: Erommonsele Emmanuel Oselumese
- Bank: FirstBank of Nigeria
- Account No.: 3096514570
- Phone Number: +2348069738127
After Payment, Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A Direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send it to our number +2348069738127 via WhatsApp.
You need these past questions and answers to meet up with the UNIJOS Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental)