To all those preparing for the 2020 University of Ibadan, UI Post UTME, here are some UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers that will enable you to perform well in the forthcoming exams. Like jamb, UNIBEN PostUTME usually repeats Past Questions also. If you want to know How to Pass UI Post UTME, then you need this.
Blame yourself if you fail the UI 2020 Post UTME. All necessary materials have been made available to you to score high in UI Post UTME and be sure of your admission. See also the UI Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental.
This post contains information on UI Post UTME Past Questions 2020, ui post utme past questions 2017, ui post utme past questions for law, ui post utme past questions 2019, ui post utme practice question, ui post utme question format, ui post utme syllabus 2019, how to pass ui post utme, ui post utme question 2017and more.
Free UI Post Utme Questions and Answers
Here is some sample questions from the University of Ibadan Post UTME exercise.
UNIVERSITY OF Ibadan, Oyo State, NIGERIA
UNIVERSITY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION SCREENING TEST
UI POST-UTME PRACTICE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS – AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
1. …………………….. is an example of plant propagated by leaf. (A) Zoophyte (B) Allelopathy (C) Bryophyte (D) Angiosperm
2. A tree species introduced from another country is called——– (A) International species; (B) Exotic species; (C) Exogenous species (D) Crossbreed species
3. Agriculture can be broadly classified into……….. and………. (A) Livestock, Soil (B) Animal, Soil (C) Animal, Crop (D) Poultry, Fruit
4. An insect vector is important because (A) it helps to harbor and transmit pathogens which (A) cause diseases (B) it helps pathogens to develop only at the egg stage (C) it helps to carry pathogens to the environment for control (D) it is efficient in killing pathogens
5. Birds are important pests of (A) tree crops (B) legumes (C) Cereals (D) vegetables crops
6. Broad-spectrum pesticides are dangerous because (A) they kill all pests and other non- (A) target organisms indiscriminately; (B) they allow non-target organisms to survive; (C) they allow target organisms to survive; (D) they kill target organisms only.
7. Contact insecticides are used to control (A) pod borers of legumes (B) stem borers of cereal (C) leaf beetles of legumes (D) eelworm of legumes
8. Entomology is the (A) study of Insects (B) study of viruses (C) study of Nematodes (D) A study of Bacteria
9. Nematology is the (A) study of Insects (B) study of Viruses (C) study of Nematodes (D) study of Bacteria
10. Olericulture involves the cultivation of ……………… (A) Tropical fruits (B) Ornamental plants (C) Vegetables (D) Orchards
11. One of these is a natural agricultural resource (A) water; (B) petroleum; (C) calcium (D) A potatoes
12. Pesticides that are translocated to plant parts such that pests that feed on them are poisoned are called (A). Systemic pesticides (B) Attractants (C) Fumigants (D) Repellents.
13. Pests of crops that feed by piercing and sucking plants include the following except (A) stem borer (B) aphids (C) cassava mealybugs (D) cotton stainers
14. Plants that are capable of carrying out photosynthesis contain (A) No Chlorophyll (B) Only Xanthophyll (C) Chlorophyll (D) No plant pigment
15. Problems of agriculture in Nigeria include: (A) higher education and land; (B) poor rural infrastructure and low soil fertility (C) human capital and extension services; (D) mineral resources and poor storage facilities.
UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Sample – ACCOUNTING
In the questions 1-5 below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
1. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials.
The answer is C
2. The discussion became animated.
The answer is B
3. Rich citizens are often niggardly in their ways.
The answer is C
4. The musician’s popularity is beginning to decline.
The answer is B
5. Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town
(D)take care of
The answer is B
6. A financial analyst needs accounts information to:
(A) maintain the production section of the business
(B) know why transactions cause increases and decreases in asset
(C) advice on how to manage the business
(D) know how to record transactions in the T account.
7. Creditors use accounting information for the purpose of:
(A) planning sales to a company
B) controlling a company’s affairs
(C) investing in a company
(D) assessing a company’s liquidity.
8. In preparing accounting records, the owners of a business and the business are treated as:
(A) the same person
(B) having a business relationship
(C) separate legal entities
9. One of the major features of bookkeeping is that it
(A) provides permanent records for all financial transactions
(B) is futuristic in nature
(C) accepts responsibility for all wrong posting
(D) does not give room for double entry procedure
10. The accounting principle states that for every debit entry, there is a corresponding credit entry is recognized as a concept.
(C) going concern
Get the Complete UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Now
How to Download Complete UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF:
The cost of the newly updated UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is 1,500.00 naira ONLY for FOUR subject’s combination. Others sell at 2,000naira but we sell it at NGN1,500 just for you
For instance, you are writing for UI Post UTME for LAW, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
See The Payment Detail Below.
- Account Name: Erommonsele Emmanuel Oselumese
- Bank: FirstBank of Nigeria
- Account No.: 3096514570
- Phone Number: +2348069738127
After Payment, Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A Direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send it to our number +2348069738127 via WhatsApp.
You need these past questions and answers to meet up with the University of Ibadan, UI JAMB & Post UTME Cut Off Marks