We bring you realtime update on the Seplat Internship Programme 2019. This post contains details of the program and how you can successfully apply.
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Seplat Internship Programme
- Seplat Internship is a carefully monitored work or service experience in which a student has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what he/she is learning throughout the experience.
Applicant must be:
- A University Undergraduate at the time of application
- Must present a letter of internship from school
- Must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above for OND and 3.2 and above for B.Sc
- Must be available in Nigeria to commence internship
- Able to fulfill tasks set out by supervisor
- Organized and competent to perform clerical duties as will be assigned.
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Gain confidence
- Network with professionals in the field
- Receive financial compensation.
Interested and qualified? Go to Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc career website on seplatpetroleum.zohorecruit.com to apply now!
To get more Job updates, join our WhatsApp group.