To all those preparing for the 2020 Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME, here are some OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers that will enable you to perform well in the forthcoming exams. Like jamb, OAU PostUTME usually repeats Past Questions also.
Blame yourself if you fail the OAU 2020 Post UTME. All necessary materials have been made available to you to score HIGH in the OAU Post UTME and be sure of your admission. See also the OAU Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental.
This post contains information on the free oau post utme past questions and answers pdf, oau post utme past questions 2018, oau post utme past question online, oau aptitude test past question, oau post utme past questions free download, oau post utme aptitude test, oau post utme syllabus, how many questions is oau post utme and more.
Sample Free OAU Post Utme Questions and Answers
Here are some sample questions from the Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME exercise.
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2009 POST UTME TEST ON BIOLOGY
1. One of these is not found in the urine (a) water (b) sodium chloride (c) nitrogenous compounds (d)calcium chloride (e) nitrogenous salts.
2. An organism with a pair of indistinguishable genes is a
(a) heterozygote (b) hybrid (c) allelomorph (d) homozygote (e) diploid
3. The fruit formed from a single flower having several free carpels is called
(a) multiple fruits (b) Simple fruit (c) aggregate fruit (d) dehiscent fruit e) indehiscent fruit.
4. The function of ossicles (maleus, incus, and stapes) in the mammalian ear to
a) transmit vibrations b) regulate pressure c) support of the inner ear d) maintain balance during motion e) secrete oil
5. “Joined skeleton” is absent in the a) cockroach b) spider c) millipede d) snail e) house fly
6. Mucor and spirogyra can be put in a group they
a. Are unicellular
b. Have spores that are dispersed by wind
c. Can live independent lives
d. Reproduce sexually
e. Have bodies made up of thallus and filaments alternatively.
7. The organ through which nourishment and oxygen diffuse into an embryo is called
a) Amnion b) chorion c) umbilical cord d) oviduct e) placenta
8. A tapeworm fastens itself to the intestine of its host with
a) Neck & sucker
b) hooks & suckers
c) rostellum & suckers
d) proglottis & necke) rostellum hooks & suckers
9. Which of these is false about the piliferous layer of a root? It
a) Has a thin cuticle
b) Is the outermost layer of the cortex
c) May bear root hairs
(d) Breaks down with age
(f) Is replaced by a cork in old roots.
10. Anaerobic respiration in yeast produces
a) CO2 & ethanol
b) CO2 &H2O
d) CO2 & glucose
e) Ethanol & H2O
SEE ALSO: OAU School Fees
Sample OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine & Surgery
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. Four persons accused of currency … are being held by the security agents.
4. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
In the questions below, choose the correct answer.
5. Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
6. Victoria is the capital city of
7. The Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies is
(A) Prof. Dalhatu Musdapher
(B) Prof. Pat Utomi
(C) Prof. Epiphany Azinge
(D) Justice Nikki Tobi
(E) Prof. (Mrs) Bolanle Awe
8. Centre of Unity is to Abuja as the State of Hospitality is to
(B) Cross River
9. The capital of Uruguay is
10. The cocoon into which an earthworm lays its egg is produced in the
11. Daughters receive their X-chromosome from their
12. In bony fishes, the swim bladder is used for
(A) adjusting the weight of the fish when swimming at different levels.
(B) extracting oxygen from water which enters the mouth of the fish.
(C) equalizing fluid pressures between the fish and the surrounding water.
(D) absorbing more water when the fish is about to descend to a lower level
13. The theory that new organs or characteristics develop in organisms when there is a need for them was postulated by
(A) Charles Darwin
(C) Lean Lamarck
(D) Gregor Mendel
14. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function?
(A) cellular respiration
(B) synthesis of proteins
(C) excretion of waste products
(D) intracellular transport
15. Which of the following is NOT a function of the nucleus of a cell?
(A) It controls the life processes of the cell
(B) It translates genetic information for the manufacture of proteins
(C) It stores and carries hereditary information
(D) It is a reservoir of energy for the cell
16. Cotton is almost pure
(C) animal fibre
17. Lucas reagent is used to test for
(B) alkanoic acids
18. An element X forms the following compounds with chlorine: XCl4, XCl3, XCl2. This illustrates the
(A) law of multiple proportions
(B) law of definite proportions
(C) law of conservation of mass
(D) law of chemical proportions
19. The molecular formula of a common organic laboratory anesthetic is
20. Organic molecules that have the suffix-ene are unsaturated hydrocarbons that have
(A) a single bond
(B) double bond
(C) a triple bond
(D) an ionic bond
Get the Complete OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Now
How to Download Complete OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers:
The cost of the newly updated OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is 1,500 naira ONLY.
Others sell at 2,000naira but we sell it at NGN1,500 just for you. And it contains ALL SUBJECTS and including current affairs.
Here is how to make payment.
See The Payment Detail Below.
- Account Name: Erommonsele Emmanuel Oselumese
- Bank: FirstBank of Nigeria
- Account No.: 3096514570
- Phone Number: +2348069738127
After Payment, Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A Direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send it to our number +2348069738127 via WhatsApp.
You need these past questions and answers to meet up with the OAU Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental) and Admission Requirements