We wish to inform all those who participated in the NDU Post UTME that the Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Bayelsa State has released the NDUI admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. The admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check NDU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your NDU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NDU admission status.
If you were successful, congratulations. All you need to do now is to accept or reject your admission — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
All candidates and aspirants must do the following:
- Go to any Computer Based Test Centre Near them
- Upload their O’level result to JAMB site. Click the link to see how
An alternative means to check the NDU Admission list:
- Go to NDU admission portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com.
- Locate and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission’ to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Proceed with the payment of N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only) as NDU acceptance fee.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the NDU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.