It is important to note that the management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the 2019/2020 academic session LASU admission list.
LASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check the Lagos State University, LASU Admission List.
- Go to LASU admission status checking portal at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php (for UTME candidates) or https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/de/ (for Direct Entry candidates).
- Enter your UTME Number in the appropriate column and click on the ‘Download Report’ to access your LASU admission status.
If you don’t find your name there, there is a high possibility that your name can be found in the JAMBs portal or CAPS.
ON JAMB Portal
You can only access your LASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Acceptance Fee Payment
All successfully Admitted Candidates in the 2019/2020 Lagos State University Admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are hereby informed that the ONLINE payment of NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000.00) has commenced, effective Monday 19th November 2018.
Admitted Candidates MUST also pay ONLINE a sum of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) only, for the Medical Screening (note that the Medical screening must be done at the LASU Health Centre, Ojo Campus).
LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Visit the LASU New e-payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php
Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2019 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safe your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment
Congratulations to all admitted candidates. Do well to join our group chat.
RELATED SEARCHES: lasu admission list 2019/2020, lasu admission list 2018/2019, lasu admission list 2018/19, is lasu admission list out for 2018/19, lasu final admission list, lasu admission list for 2019, lasu admission 2019/2020, lasu admission portal 2019/2020