To all those preparing for the 2020 IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, IMSU Post UTME, here are some IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers that will enable you to perform well in the forthcoming exams. Like jamb, IMSU PostUTME usually repeats Past Questions also.
Blame yourself if you fail the IMSU 2020 Post UTME. All necessary materials have been made available to you to score HIGH in the OAU Post UTME and be sure of your admission. See also the IMSU Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental.
This post contains information on the free imsu post utme past questions 2019, imsu post utme syllabus, imsu post utme questions 2019, imsu post utme syllabus 2019, imsu post utme area of concentration, imsu post utme 2019 past question for post utme, government post utme past questions and more.
Sample Free IMSU Post Utme Questions and Answers
Here are some sample questions from the IMO STATE UNIVERSITY Post UTME exercise.
IMSU POST-UTME SCREENING EXAMINATION PHYSICS
1. A stone is thrown upwards from ground level with an initial velocity u. if the stone covered a total distance of 90m before hitting the ground. Determine u. neglect air resistance and take g=l0ms2 A. l20ms-1 B. 60ms-1 C. 30ms-1 D. l5ms-1
2. A cylinder contains water, the level o the water being 8cm above the bottom of the cylinder. Aspherical metal bob of diameter 6cm was pat into the cylinder and the level the water rose to 9cm find the internal diameter of the cylinder. A.8cm B.l0cm C.l2cm D.l6cm
3 The tendon in a man’s leg is 0.01 m long and has a cross-sectional area of 1.6×10-5m2 if Young s modulus for the tendon is 1.6 x I08Nm-2, find the extension of the tendon when a force of 5N is applied. A. 0.5x106m.1.6x105m C.2.0×105 D.3.2x104m
4. Three-quarters of a radioactive element decayed after three days. Find the half-life of the element. A. I day B. 11/2 days C. 21/4 D.4days
5. Which of the following are true about cathode rays? they are electrons because they are negatively charged. They are charged particles because the motion is affected by a magnet ii. They have the same nature as x-rays iv. They can be diffracted. A, I, ii only B. ii, iii only C. ii, iv only D. I, iv only
6. If C is collector, B base and E emitter of a transistor, the transfer characteristics of the common base configuration is a plot of A. l against V03 with 13 constant B. I against 13 with VCB C. 13 against V, with VCB constant D. 1= against I with VEB constant
7. A. man stands 3m in front of a plane mirror if the mirror is moved lm away from the man the distance between him and his image is A.4m B.6m C.8m D.l0rn
8. The velocity of light in a liquid is 0.80 as fast as it is in air. Find the refractive index of the liquid A. 0.40 B. 0.80 C. 1.25 D. 1.60
9. When an object is placed at a distance greater than twice the focal length in front of a convex lens, the image formed is A. real, inverted and diminished B. Real erect and magnified. C. virtual, erect and diminished D. real inverted and magnified
10. Which of the following are true about evaporation? it is possible to freeze a liquid by evaporation ii. evaporation takes place at all temperatures iii. solids do not evaporate iv. it does not involve a change of the density of a liquid A. I, ii, iii, iv B. i, ii, iii, only C. ii, iii, iv only D. I, ii, iv only
11. A lead rod is 150cm long at 2u To hat temperature im.st the rod be heated to make it expand by 9m? The coefficient of linear expansion is 2.7x 10-50 C-1 f A.1840c B.208°c C.2220c D.2420c
12. A mercury thread has a length of 12cm and 25cm respectively at the ice and steam points.
Find the temperature when the thread is 18cm long A. 46.2°c B. 550 c C. 69.30c D 86 40c
IMSU sample past questions Current Affairs
Test yourself and find out how ready you are for the exam already. Try our sample IMSU post utme past questions below.
1. The current life expectancy in Nigeria is
2. Yumu and Zabara are ethnic groups in
(A) Kebbi State
(B) Benue State
(D) Kano State
(E) Edo State
Choose the expression or word which BEST COMPLETES the sentence
3. I am intent __________ continuing my course
Choose the expression or word which BEST COMPLETES the sentence
2. _________ equations use letters to stand for numbers
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
4. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
5. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C)made an ovation
6. If only I ________ Insured? But I wasn’t But I have to pay a lot of money
B. have been
C. had been
D. was to be
7. Since the petition writer did not include his name the vice-chancellor refused to act on such____ letter
A. a spontaneous
B. an anonymous
C. a scandalous
D. a cowardly
8. Which of the following is not a measure of environmental control?
9. Water pollution is caused by all the following except
A. increased silt load
B. sand filling
C. sewage disposal
D. industrial effluent
10. Find the average of the first four prime numbers greater than 10
11. When graphed in the (x,y) coordinate plane, at what point do the lines 2x+3y = 5 and x = -2 intersect?
12. Daughters receive their X-chromosome from their
13. In bony fishes, the swim bladder is used for
(A) adjusting the weight of the fish when swimming at different levels.
(B) extracting oxygen from water which enters the mouth of the fish.
(C) equalizing fluid pressures between the fish and the surrounding water.
(D) absorbing more water when the fish is about to descend to a lower level
14. The theory that new organs or characteristics develop in organisms when there is a need for them was postulated by
(A) Charles Darwin
(C) Lean Lamarck
(D) Gregor Mendel
15. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function?
(A) cellular respiration
(B) synthesis of proteins
(C) excretion of waste products
(D) intracellular transport
16. Which of the following is NOT a function of the nucleus of a cell?
(A) It controls the life processes of the cell
(B) It translates genetic information for the manufacture of proteins
(C) It stores and carries hereditary information
(D) It is a reservoir of energy for the cell
Get the Complete IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Now
How to Download Complete IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers:
The cost of the newly updated IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is NGN1,500 naira ONLY.
Others sell at 2,000naira but we sell it at NGN1,500 just for you. And it contains ALL SUBJECTS and including current affairs.
Here is how to make payment.
See The Payment Detail Below.
- Account Name: Erommonsele Emmanuel Oselumese
- Bank: FirstBank of Nigeria
- Account No.: 3096514570
- Phone Number: +2348069738127
After Payment, Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A Direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send it to our number +2348069738127 via WhatsApp.
You need these past questions and answers to meet up with the IMSU Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental) and Admission Requirements